Let’s Go Fishing !
Book Your Trip Today
Pensacola – Navarre – Perdido Key – Florida
Come fish the panhandle with Capt. John Rivers and enjoy some of the finest inshore – offshore and light tackle fishing the Florida Gulf Coast has to offer.
Why Mini Vapes Are Perfect for On-the-Go Vaping
fake-watches.is: the best site to buy replica watches online. High quality watches, unbeatable prices, and fast shipping!
Located on the Pensacola Beach – Perdido Key Florida border, this area has some of the best fishing along the Gulf Coast. While cruising from spot to spot in our 24 ft Sea Pro ( More Pictures of the boat) you will be riding in comfort and with my 250 hp Yamaha HPDI, it won’t take long to arrive quickly and safely on our next honey hole.
Capt. John is sure to provide a trip that will be full of memories to last a life time. Whatever type of fishing you desire, Capt. John will help you find it. Located in sunny Pensacola, Florida, one of the finest fisheries along the gulf coast, we are conveniently located just a short drive from Pensacola Beach, Perdido Key, and Navarre, Florida.
Spring Fishing is right
around the corner
With warmer weather arriving it’s time to start
thinking about setting up your spring and summer fishing trips.
Click for Details !
NEWS FLASH !
Capt. John Rivers makes national coverage
I had the pleasure to fish with one of the editors of Florida Sport
Fishing Magazine in August. The article featured King Mackerel and Inshore fishing along the local waterways of Pensacola, Florida.
Look for the article in the Sept. / Oct. issue on p.146 – 150 .
Click logo and take a look at the magazine it has a lot of
great info for every kind of fishing!
Action pics this week
To Book a Trip to Pensacola with Capt John send me an E-mail
- “Get More Out of Your Emails with This Trick”Did you know that you can make emailing a lot more fun and productive with just a few simple tricks? In this article, we’re going to outline a few easy ways to make your emailing experience better. Whether you need to get more out of your correspondence or just want to make it more enjoyable, […]
- Fishing tips: How to think ahead and choose the right baitLooking to catch a big fish this fishing season? Here are some tips for thinking ahead and choosing the right bait! The importance of bait selection There is no one specific type of bait that will always work in any situation. Always experiments with different baits to see what produces the results you desire. How […]
- Surviving The National News Cycle: Tips For The Busy ProfessionalEver since Donald Trump was elected president, the news cycle has been going at full speed. And for busy professionals like you, that can be really tough to keep up with. But even if you can’t always keep up with the latest developments, there are some tips for surviving the national news cycle. Tips for […]
- “How to increase your chances of catching a big fish in a difficult environment”If you’re looking for a challenging fishing trip, look no further than these ten fishing spots in difficult environments. Whether it’s braving treacherous rapids or fighting off fierce predators, the rewards are well worth it. The ten most difficult fishing spots in the United States There are a variety of reasons why fishing in difficult […]
- How to Fish the Inside Pass: A Deep-Sea Tactics GuideAre you looking for a deep-sea fishing guide that will teach you how to fish the inside pass? If so, you’ve come to the right place! This location near the bottom of the ocean is known for its high concentrations of fish, and it is a great place to try your hand at fishing deep […]
- How to Use Lures to Catch More Trophy FishStarting out fishing for big fish can be daunting, but using lures can make the experience much more fun and rewarding. Here are some tips on how to use lures to catch more trophy fish. How to choose the right lure. There are a number of factors to consider when choosing the right lure for […]
- How to Choose the Right Fishing Tackle for the Perfect CatchAre you looking for the perfect fishing tackle for catching that big fish? If so, read on for tips on choosing the right fishing gear for the task at hand. Whether you’re targeting a smallmouth or a largemouth bass, the right fishing tackle can make all the difference! Here are some tips to help you […]
- Feeling the Fish: The New Way to Catch MoreAre you tired of having to strike a fish multiple times before you can land it? If so, you might be interested in trying a new technique called feeling the fish. This method involves using your hands to feel the fish before you hit it, making it much easier to land a big one. Introduction […]
- “How to Use Fresh Bait to get the Most out of Your Fishing Trip”Are you looking for a way to get the most out of your fishing trip? Well, try using fresh bait! By using fresh bait, you are more likely to catch a fish and have a more enjoyable experience. Try using fish, frogs, or worms to get the most out of your fishing trip. How to […]